Get Local Business Exposure Today - Boost Your Leads and Increase Your Sales.

List Your Company / Event On The Emphire Online Marketplace.

(Available in most international countries including South Africa)

Free Listing

(Basic Profile $0.00 - 365 days)


> Live for 365 days

> Import Info From Facebook Page

> Contact Number

> Email Address

> Website Address

> Short Description

> Call to Action (Mobile)

> 3 x Logo / Images

> 3 x Business Category

> 3 x Business Tag / Keyword

x Business Hours

x Send To Friend

x Customer Ratings

x Google Analytics

x Facebook Profile Link

x Twitter Profile Link

x Boost Social Media Marketing

Premium Listing

(Complete Profile $185.00 - 365 days)


> Live for 365 days

> Import Info From Facebook Page

> Contact Number

> Email Address

> Website Address

> Long Description

> Call to Action (Mobile)

> 20 x Logo / Images

> 10 x Business Category

> 10 x Business Tag / Keyword

> Business Hours

> Send To Friend

> Customer Ratings

> Google Analytics

> Facebook Profile Link

> Twitter Profile Link

> Boost Social Media Marketing

Featured Listing

(Intermediate Profile $26.50 - 30 days)


> Live for 30 days (Homepage, Places)  

> Import Info From Facebook Page

> Contact Number

> Email Address

> Website Address

> Long Description

> Call to Action (Mobile)

> 20 x Logo / Image

> 10 x Business Category

> 10 x Business Tag / Keyword

> Business Hours

> Send To Friend

> Customer Ratings

> Google Analytics

> Facebook Profile Link

> Twitter Profile Link

x Boost Social Media Marketing

Homepage Banner

+ Free  Business Listing ($26.50 - 30 days)


> Homepage Banner Advert

> JPEG / PNG Image (490 x 710 px)

> Live for 30 days

> Free Business Listing

> Import Info From Facebook Page

> Contact Number

> Email Address

> Website Address

> Short Description

> Call to Action (Mobile)

> 1 x Logo / Image

> 1 x Business Category

> 1 x Business Tag / Keyword

x Business Hours

x Send To Friend

x Customer Ratings

x Google Analytics

x Facebook Profile Link

x Twitter Profile Link

x Boost Social Media Marketing

Free Event Listing

Free Published Event ($0.00 - 30 days)


> Live for 30 Days

> Import Event From Facebook

> Event Schedule

> Start and End Times

> Event Description

> Tag Keywords

> 3 x Events Categories

> 3 x Images

> Event Address / Location

> Phone, Email, Website 

x Not Featured

x Video

x Coupons

x Linked Business Listing

x Special Offers

x Business Hours

x Send To Friend

x Customer Ratings

x Google Analytics

x Facebook Profile Link

x Twitter Profile Link

x Boost Social Media Marketing

Featured Event Listing

+ Free Business Listing ($26.50 - 30 days)


> Live for 30 Days

> Import Event From Facebook

> Event Schedule

> Start and End Times

> Event Description

> Tag Keywords

> 3 x Events Categories

> 3 x Images

> Event Address / Location

> Phone, Email, Website 

> Not Featured

> Video

> Coupons

> Linked Business Listing

> Special Offers

> Business Hours

> Send To Friend

> Customer Ratings

> Google Analytics

> Facebook Profile Link

> Twitter Profile Link

> Boost Social Media Marketing